Okay where do we start? Words ain’t enough to describe this absolute stunner piece of a shirt.
- The base textile is 100% cotton, that is handwoven in Bengal, India. Each panel is dyed into black by our dyer in Delhi.
- On first glance, the rose embroidery might seem straightforward but it is far from the fact. The fabric for the rose is first solid dyed by our dyers into a total of 8 different colours.
- After dyeing the fabric, the fabric is cut into smaller pieces which are then further pleated to look like rose petals by our master tailors in the studio. On another table, each shirt is cut into by our pattern masters.
- The pleated fabric is then patched onto the pattern of the shirt in the shape of the rose and excess fabric is trimmed off. To finish off, our embroider outlines the rose with a thick stitch line to keep the edges looking sharp! One rose now complete, the process is repeated as many times as there are roses on the shirt.
- Finally, the pattern is stitched carefully into a shirt by our team of tailors, who are mindful of the direction in with the rose unfolds with each stitch.
Each shirt takes 12 hours to just embroider, so this ain't no joke thing. Wearable exclusive art, right here. There ain’t no second piece in the entire world.
Colour : Multi roses on Black
Models' Height & Models Wear :
Image 1: Model is 6'1 and wears a L/XL
Image 2 : Model is 5'7 and wears a L/XL
Image 3 : Model is 5'5 and wears a L/XL
Image 5 : Model is 5'10.5 and wears a L/XL
Delivery : 3-4 weeks from date of order as this piece is handmade and hand dyed. We'll of course try to whip it up as soon as possible. Once it's shipped, we'll share the tracking details with you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.